GDPR 2018 - User rights (for the user)
The following list contains information about your rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
Right to withdraw consent
Where processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent in writing to AlpVent d.o.o.
Dobračevska ulica 49, 4226 Žiri for the attention of the DPO.
Right of access
You can at any time request information from AlpVent d.o.o. about the personal data that the company keeps about you, including information about what kind of personal data is stored, what it is used for, where it is collected (if not directly from you), to whom it disclosed (if it is appropriate), the period of retention of your personal data, what your rights are related to your personal data, information about the possible existence of automated decision-making (including profiling), the reasons for it and the significance and intended consequences of such processing for you.
Right to rectification
At any time, you can request from AlpVent d.o.o. the rectification of inaccurate personal data that it has about you.
Right to restriction
You can request from AlpVent d.o.o. a restriction on the processing of your personal data if:
- you challenge the accuracy of your personal data for the period that AlpVent d.o.o. needs to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is illegal and you request a restriction of the processing instead of deleting your personal data;
- your information is no longer needed by AlpVent d.o.o., but it must be kept for the enforcement, implementation or defence of your legal claims;
- you object to the processing, while AlpVent d.o.o. checks whether its legal basis prevails over yours.
At your request, AlpVent d.o.o. will, when technically feasible, transfer your personal data to another controller if the processing is based on your consent or is relevant to the performance of the contract and if the processing is carried out using automated means.
Right to object
If the processing is based on your consent or is relevant to the performance of the contract and if the processing is carried out with automated means, you may at any time object to the processing of personal data relating to these reasons for any reason related to your particular situation. When your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including the creation of profiles. In addition, you have the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to these reasons where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of the task, which is carried out in the public interest.
Automated decision-making, including profiling. You have the right to request from AlpVent d.o.o. that you are not a subject of the decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, if this decision has legal effects for you or has a significant effect on you.
Right to lodge a complaint
In the event of an alleged violation of applicable privacy laws, you may file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in your country of residence or where the alleged violation occurred.
Right to erasure
You can request from AlpVent d.o.o. the erasure of personal data concerning you if:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- processing is based on your consent and you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- processing is based on your consent, you object to the processing and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- the personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- this is necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- the personal data was collected in connection with the offer of information society services offered directly to the child. The processing of personal data of a child is lawful when the child is at least 16 years old. Where the child is below the age of 16 years, such processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.